Clan RGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan RGM

Clan forum For clan RGM (WarcraftIII Frozenthrone)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever One Help Make A Story :)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

Female Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Ever One Help Make A Story :) Empty
PostSubject: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 16:33

One Day Izzy Was Walking In The Woods, her long brown hair blowing in the warm summers wind When She Found That She Had Been Followed By An Evil Looking Person, "What Do You Want ?" Izzy Asked

(Some one can be the evil lookn person and reply, role play story yay Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:03

i just wonder why you just look so butifull said the evil man and i like your dark brown hair in the flowing of the wind what are you doing my pretty ladie in this dark creepy wood?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodead.com
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:07

"Well I've Come To The Woods For A Walk, It's A Nice Day Is It Not ?" Izzy Replyed In Gental Voice Keeping Her Cool Blue Eyes Fixed Apon The New Comer As She Sat Down On A Fallen Pine Tree Log.
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:12

the man asked i just wonder... o where are my manners i´m rick what is your name your butifull body fits perfect in the elgance of the tree rick said with a smille you want to come with me?
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:15

"My Name Is Izzabel You Can Call Me Izzy, Where Would You Take Me If I Followed You Rick?" Izzy Looked Questionly at This Stranger, Rick As Hell Called Him Self And Then Smiled At His Compelments.
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:19

i bring you to my house i live just 100 meters in the forest i wonder if we could talk about something maybe you are intresseted? you don't have to be afraid of my looks i don't harm you i will give you my word. it is important for me you and the whole world that you come with me.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:24

Izzy Smiled At What This Rick Had Sied, Picking Up Her Bow And putting Her Qiuver Of Hand Made Arrows Over Her Back "Well Rick I Would Love To Help You And It Would Be An Intresting Experance To See Where You Live" Izzy Stood And Walked Closer To Rick "Lead The Way".
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:33

Rick said i must show you something first before i can tell you the story at my house follow me "a few minutes later" here it is loook at the behavior of the beast they act strange cloud you shot a few of them for me with your bow?
O goddes.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 18:44

Izzy Followed Her New Friend And Stop As He Spoke To Her
Here it is look at the behavior of the beasts they act strange could you shoot a few of them for me with your bow?
"Yes Ofcourse Rick, Tell Me What Do You Thinks Happened To Them?" Izzy's Voice Was Cold And UnForgiving As She Aimed An Arrow At The Hreat Of A Massive Bear It's Brown Fur Blowing Apon The Wind, Then She Let The Arrow Loose And It Quickly Found The Beasts Hreat, The Bears Great Strienght Faded Quickly And It Fell To The Ground Onto Fallen Branches and Leaves
Izzy Turned To Rick Her Long Hair Still Played In The Warm Summer Wind "And What Do You Think Is Causing It?".
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 19:34

who nice shot izzy o well i think it has to do with the humans they buildt a town nearby and i think that it is driven them mad so i want to example there blood and look at it if i could find any clues come to my house and i explaine you further. maybe we also could meet echouter every day to study the behavior of the beasts would you want it?
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 19:44

Nice shot izzy, O well i think it has to do with the humans they buildt a town nearby and i think that it is driven The Animals mad so i want to exsamin there blood and look at it to see if i could find any clues, Come to my house and i Will Explain to you further. Maybe we also could meet eachother every day to study the behavior of the beasts would you want it?

Izzy Looked At Her New Found Friend "Yes i Would Like That, But Now I Must Go" She Sied Happiely.
Izzy Skipped Down The Path To The River, And Then Following It Up Till She Came To The Small WaterFall, She Took Off Her Clothes And Dived Into The Dark Blue Water And Found A Nice Spot Under The WaterFall Where She Sat The Waterline Just Coving Her Breasts Her Brown Hair Was Now Soaked And Stuck To Her Tanned Skin Her Clear Blue Eyes Looked Out At The Summers Day.
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 23:10

rick followed her and looked at her he could fall in love with her she was butifull when she put here cloths of he turned away so he didn't saw here and walked home to his house not knowing this evening something terifieing would hapen...
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 01:34

After A Few Hours The Sun Started Setting Apon The Vast Forest, Izzy Arose From The Dark Blue Waters And Dryed Her Self Off And Put Her Clothes Back On And Started Slowly Heading Back To The Mountain Cave Where She Lived, On Her Way She Noticed That The Animals Had Gone Izzy Whistled Out A Soft Tune And A Raven Came Flying Down From The Tree Tops Near The Mountain Where She Lived "Mr Raven Can You Tell Me Where All The Animals Have Gone Too?"

"I Would Not Know Young Izzy, I Was Out Hunting For Food But Why Not Try Ask The Ranger Who Lives In The Woods Surely He Would Know"

Izzy Had Meet The One That Mr Raven Spoke Of "You Mean Rick ?, I Shall Go See Him Then And Ask Him About The Animals Disapering" Izzy Turned As She Was Saying This And Started To Walk Back To Where She Had Seen Rick's Home Her, Hair Had Dryed And Was Once Again Flying About In The Wind As She Broke Into A Jog.
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 09:03

when izzy came closer to the house and knocked on the door she waited but none respond she nocked again but again there was no respond at the end there came the Shadow of someone out of the forest wispering the name "Izzy" she followed it and cam finally close to rick. Rick was looking trough the forest at a strange red glood Izzy asked him what is goning on Rick said: The Beast atacked The Human village and burned it out but i think the human are so selfish and only think about them selves that they rebuildt it and murder all the animals, that could return into a completly war. Rick started crying Why is the world so unfair nothing seems to live in harmony why is that? as he sat down and looked at izzy he felt a boost of happynis he didn't know if it came because of her buty or was it some kind of strange spell she cast opon him. they retruned to the house of rick and scterd some food around to eat.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 11:23

Izzy Sat In Ricks House And Ate The Food He Offerd "Hmmm So You Think There Could Be A War Between The Animals And The People, Thats Not Good I Have Friends In The Village As Well As Friends That Are Animals If What You Speek Of Is Ture I Must Visit The Village To See If My Other Friends Are Ok" Izzy Stood And Looked Out Into The Eveing Sky, Picking Up Her Bow She Turned Back To Rick And Gave Him A Smile And Handed Him A Black Rose She Had Found In The Forest, Quickly Leaving At A Sprint

I Have To Get To The Village I Wounder If My Friends Are Ok, And Then I Will Return Home And See If Mr Hawk Is Ok, A War It Can't Be Why Do They Hate Each Other

Izzy Thought As The Low Branches Whipped Against Her As She Ran, Then Stopped Looking At A Masive Tiger "Mr Tiger Let Me Pass I Must Get To The Village To See If My Friends Need My Help" Izzy's Voice Harsh And Unforgiving
"No They Are My Eniemy You Shall Not Pass" The Tiger Roared As He Sprung Forward Only To Find Izzy Gone "Where Are You Little Woman?" Spat The Tiger The Only Reply Was The Hum Of An Arrow Befor It Landed In The Tigers Chest, Who Looked Up To See Where It Had Come From He Dived At Izzy Who Quickly Roled Under Him And Left A Small Blade Inbedded In The Tigers Lung Causeing It To Lose Breath But The Tigers Great Claw Smashed Izzys Body To The Ground, Then Befor The Beast Could Finsh It Izzy Threw Another Small Blade Witch Hit Inbetween The Tigers Eyes Killing It, Izzy Had No More Strenght Left So She Found A Nice Little Cave And Fell Asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 11:44

The next morning rick awoke and tought of the things that hapenend yesterday he knew why the beast started to hate the humans and knew humans where alsways hunting the beasts. but he didn't told Izzy yesterday so he tought of it and came up and made himself a nice cup of hot tea and some food. while he sat down eating it a rave came flying into his hous he wondered why. and wispered why a animal would want to see a human?
the raven spoke human i'm not that kind of beast Rick was surprised and asked so you are the raven of Izzy? He answered Yes i Am i wondered if you have seen here she didn't came home last night. thats no god rick said he took his sword and his cape and said to the raven i shall find here and as he wanted to leave he tought about she said she was in danger because she gone to the Village.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 12:15

Once The Sun Came Up Izzy Awoke And Was Feeling Better So She Decided To Finsh Her Trip To The Village After A Few Hours The Sun Was High In The Air And She Was At The Village Looking Arond At The Humans She Went Up To One And Asked "Do You Know Where A Person Who Gose By The Name Of HitMan Is?" The Village Person Responed "Yes You Shall Find Him In The Far North Of The Village In The Chieftians Hut" Izzy Thanked The Village Man And Started Walking Over To Where The Man Had Sied When Her Thrist Became Intense Once More, She Made Her Way Down To The Stream And Saw Another Man Sitting On A log Near The Waters Edge She Walked Up Behind Him Quietly So He Did Not Turn Around And She Sunk Her Fangs Into His Neck Drinking The Warm Blood That Flowed Out From The Man, After She Had Drunk All The Mans Blood Her Thrist Had Vainshed And Her Strienght Had Increased Lifting The Man She Chucked Him Into The Dark Waters With Rocks Tied To Him So The Village People Would Not Find The Dead Body, Then She Skipped Happiely To Where The Chieftains Hut Was Knocking On The Door Waiting For An Awnser
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

Male Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 12:29

Hitman had just woken up when he heard a knock on his door. He was a tall strong warrior with massive muscles and dark hair, he had lost one of his eyes when he was only a child and now only had one. He was trained by a man called Terror when he was young. Terror taught him to see the things that no normal man can see, to run like no normal man can run, to strike like no man will ever can.

He left his breakfast table and went to the door. "Hi izzy my old friend" he said. "Theres no time for manners Hitman, we must leave now" izzy said.
"Theres always times for manner my dear, and i havent even ate my breakfast jet, sit down and tell me what is going on" Hitman said with a calm voice
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanrgm.forumotion.com
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 12:42

(please don't make my charater say things ok)

"Hitman The Animals Have Brunt Ur Village And Now They Try Kill All Humans in These Parts You Must Come And Help Me And Rick Too Find Their Leadder And Put A Stop To This Maddness, And Rick Is My Friend I Met In The Foreset But Please Have Ur Food Frist HitMan" Izzy Sied As She Took A Seat Next To Hitman, Putting Her Bow And Arrows On The Table And Relaxing Then Her Hawk Flew Into The Window And Sat Apon Her Arm And Whispered To Her, "Go Find Rick Again Tell Him Me And A Friend Are Going To Meet Him At The WaterFall Where I Saw Him Spying Apon Me" She Smiled At The Last Word And The Hawk Set Off, "So HitMan What Have You Been Up To Since Ive Seen You Last Old Friend?"
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 12:50

Hitman was still very upset over the words he had heard coming out of Izzys mouth. Since he knew what had caused all this.
"oh, nothing that special izzy... Ive been traveling around, killing dragons and monsters" He said while covering the scar at his side with his cape. " But this is much more important" he said while takin the last bit of his breakfast. "We have to go right now" He went into his bedroom and looked at the Big dragonsword imbedded with jewels and his shield with the mark of his family on it. He put on his armor, his sword, and his shield and told izzy. "Come, theres no time to waste" Almost running out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 13:39

Izzy Quickly Gathered Her Things Off the Table And Followed Hitman "Hey Frist We Must Meet My Friend He Can Help Us, Follow Me" Izzy Sied As She Started In A Slow Jog Towards The River

I Wonder Why Hitman Was So Quiet, Dose He Have Something To Do With This ?, I'll Have To Find Out Later Izzy Thought

"Comon He'll Already Be Waiting" Izzy Yelled Back At Hitman Who Was Much Slower Than Her Since He Had To Carrie His Heavy Amor And Sword And Shield And She Only Carried Her Bow And Arrows, Her Clothes Were Light And She Hoped From River Stone To River Stone Up The River Big Trees On Both Sides Of It As She Neard The WaterFall Where She Had Been Swimming The Day She Had Met Rick, She Slowed Down So HitMan Could Catch Up Seeing Rick She Yelled Out To Him "Hey Are You Alright, I've Come Up With A Plain We Go Find The Animal Leadder And We Sort This All Out I've Brought My Old Friend Along As Well To Help Us" She Smiled At The Sight Of Her Friend And Walked Closer As She Spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 14:33

As hitman saw the undead approacing Izzy he couldnt help but wonder why Izzy was hanging out with an undead. Hitman slowly approached with his hand in a tight grip of his sword, ready to defend himself if anything happened. "Hi there, My name is Hitman warrior of Ash'tanor" hitman said.

The undead slowly inspected Hitman with his eyes in a discusted kindofway. Then he smiled and greeted him. Hitman suddenly felt to the ground in agony, he helt his hand at the side. Izzy rushed to him and tryed to help him
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 14:40

"Are You Ok, Whats Wrong ?" Izzy Was Now Worried About HitMan, "Could You Help Him?" Izzy Asked Rick In A Soft Voice, And Looked At Him With Her Deep Blue Eyes, Suddenly See Saw Movment Out Of The Connnor Of Her Eye, She Spun Around And Quicly Put An Arrow On Her Bow Aiming It With Prestion Letting It Lose It Hit The Wolf In The Chest Quickly Killing The Beast.

What Is Happing Why Are The Animals Attacking All Of A Sudden, Whats Wrong With Hitman Whats Going On. Izzys Mind Raced With All The Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 15:04

as the beast felt down Rick said till his friends that they have to come with him as quick as possible they followed him this time he didn't go home because he knew that the beast are cheasing them down till they where all dead he wispered his shadow to find the Dark Place that was nearby so they could twilight shift to another world maybe a world that was good or a world that is destroyed and over ruled no one Knows...
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 15:14

Izzy Helped HitMan Up And Helped Him Follow Rick When They Came To The Shadows And Then A Portal Opened Up And All Of The Three Adventures Steped Though To A New World, When They Got To The New World It Was Much Like Earth But No Animals, Or Any Humans And There Was No Undead Or Elfs There Just Land They Had Come Out In A Clearing In A Forest, Izzy Listened And Hread Water Running, "Well I Don't Know About You Two But Im going For A Swim In The River" Izzy Started Walking Towards The River, Leaving Rick And Hitman Behind Finally Getting To The River She Stripped Off And Dived Into The Waters.

There's No Animals Or AnyThing Around And Soon I Must Feed ... I Must Find Some Animals Or Somthing Izzy Thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever One Help Make A Story :)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next