Clan RGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan RGM

Clan forum For clan RGM (WarcraftIII Frozenthrone)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever One Help Make A Story :)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17 2007, 23:12

Hitman was still in pain when he rised up. He looked at Izzy for a while thinking that she really likes takin baths... He looked around him and found a piece of cloth on the ground. Where could this piece of cloth have come from he wondered. It looks like orc cloths.

"Izzy if ure done bathing soon i got a thing to show you" Hitman said. When she didnt answer he went to look for her. She saw her standing perfectly still under the waterfall. It looked like the water in the waterfall wasent even moving. He ran to Rick to ask him what happened. "Rick, Rick!! Something has happened to Izzy" Hitman shouted. He found Rick also standing perfectly still, pointing to a tree. As hitman looked up into the trees a orc assasin jumped on him.

"What are you doing in my dimension!!!" The orc shouted with a dagger into Hitmans troath. Hitman bashed the orc with his shield so the orc flew atleast a meter back. Lying on the ground Hitman saw that the orcs mask had ripped off in the bash. It was a female. It was a beautiful orc female with big glittering eyes and long red hair.

"Finish me then" She said. "No, i wont kill such an beautiful creature unless she made me any great harm" Hitman said. "Whats ure name?"
"My name is Sha'naela guardian of this dimension rift, ure trespassing on my dominion" She said in an angry, but yet flattered way. "Can u by any means fix this "Timestop" so that me and my friends can have a real conversation with you?" Hitman said. "Ok, but if u try anything more i swear i will slith ure throath" she said. She klapped her hands and the time went back to normal again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanrgm.forumotion.com
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

Female Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19 2007, 13:45

Izzy Realised What Had Happened And Quickly Returned To Where Her Clothes Lay Apon A Rock And Quickly Dressing, She Moved Off To Where She Hread Hitman Talking, Her Thurst For Fress Blood Growing With Every Passing Moment "Whats Going ... Izzy Stoped As She Saw The New Comer Who's Ur Friend Hitman?" Izzy Asked Questionly Her Deep Blue Eyes Fixed Apon This New Comers Exposed Neck

Where Is Rick? Izzy Thought
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19 2007, 14:49

The orc shivered when she saw Izzy staring at her neck. "are you okey?" she asked izzy. Izzy seemed like she couldnt stop staring at Sha'naela.

"ehhm... Izzy this is Sha'naela, Sha'naela this is Izzy." I said. They both wouldnt stop staring at eachoter. "Well... This was awcward, Where is rick by the way?" I said. Suddenly Izzy released her eyes from the orcs neck and started looking around. I could see that she was worried about her new friend. Suddenly Izzy started running away.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19 2007, 15:56

Izzy's Hread A Soft Foot Step Of A Beast Some Where In The Wilds She Quickly Ran Towards The Sound Finally Finding A Tiger After Hours Of Running Mindlessly, Her Hunger For Blood Was To Exteam, She Chraged At The Tiger And Jumping Apon It's Back Sinking Her Fangs Into The Furry Tiger And Feasting Apon It's Life Force, It's Blood Izzy Stopped Before She Competely Drained The Blood From The Beast It Went Into A Deep Sleep, As Izzy Walked Away Her New Strength Flowing Thought Her Viens, She Quickly Rember That Rick Was Missing And She Looked Around Unsure Of Where Her Blood Rage Had Taken Her... "How Did I Get Here, Where Is Here ?" She Talked To Her Self

Not Again I Lost Controll Again, Now How Do I Get Back To Where Rick And HitMan Are... Hmm Whats This Feeling, I Have Never Felt It Before The Blood Of The Beast It's Given Me Powers ? Izzy's Thoughts Raced Around In Her Head

Rick Hread A Vocie In His Head, Izzy's Voice. Rick, Find Me Help Me Im Lost

Izzy And The Tiger Sat By A Fire Izzy Had Now Made "Where Are We?" Izzy Asked "I Do Not Know My Self One Moment I Was Hunting A Deer Then I Ran Through Some Thing And I Was Here And You Showed Up And Bit Me ... Why Am I So Thursty ?" The Tiger Roared In Perfect Elvish "Ur Now A Vampier Like My Self, I Am Sorry I Lost My Self To My Blood Rage, This Place Is Strange A Floating Island In Space With A few Trees Apon It" Izzy Was Now Sleepy And Was Using The Tiger As A Blanket The Tiger And Izzy Fell Asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19 2007, 20:47

Meanwhile inside some of the bushed just some feets away a man was watching izzy...
He was dressed in leather armour dyed dark green. In his hand he held a sword with a red slightly glowing blade. By his side there sat a black wolf with red eyes.

''Who is she... I feel a stange power about her Ruk'or... Keep your eyes on her'' He said to the wolf before he leaned back at a tree resting.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20 2007, 03:36

Izzy Hread Whispers And Awoke Alone With The Tiger, Mounting On The Tigers Back And Riding To Where The Soft Voice Had Come From "Rick ?... Who's There ?" Then She Sniffed The Air, Blood Mmmmmmmm Yummy Thought Izzy "Hello I Know Ur There Who Ever You Are, Ur Cut Or Have You Not Cleaned Ur Blade I Can Smell The Blood But Please Come Closer Too Me" Izzy's Voice Soft And Almost A Whisper That Carried To The New Comers Her Hair Played Apon The Wind And Her And The Tigers Eyes Were Fix On Where The Smell Of Thier Next Blood Fix Came From Deep In The Forest

Rick Help Me I ... I Can't Stop MySelf The Hunger For Blood Is Too Much Rick Hread This In His Mind
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20 2007, 11:15

The man walks out from the bushes trying to keep a bit distance from izzy.
Followed by his black wolf.
He looked Izzy in the eyes and said:

"I do not know who you are... But theres something... Strange about you.
And i attend to find out what..."

*He picks up a green glowing crystal shard and holds it forward Izzy*
*The crystal suddenly becomes more and more purple*

"This crystal wields the power of Khonádar... It drain almost all the dark power from dark demons... Atleast for a while. I expect it to work on your kind to."
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2007, 02:58

Izzy's Blood Thurst Vanshied And She Felt .. Normal But Still Her Vangs And Powers Were Not Effected By This Strange Crystal
Whats This Crystal Hmmm It Seems To Cure My Blood Thrust Izzy Thought "Who Are You Stranger And Trust Me Even With Out My Thurst For Blood I Can Still Kill You All The Same, What Do You Want ?" Izzy Jumped Off The Tigers Back As She Spoke And Put An Arrow Onto Her Bow And Aimed It At The Strangers Hreat But Did Not Let It Losse The Arrow A Dark Blue But The Tip Glowed A Deep Red.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2007, 16:03

You may call Dwar...

Im a Zerafan, one of the last.

We hunt down demons who seek to destroy this world... and kills them.

But tell me... what are you?

You do not look like any other demon i've met...

And if you seek to kill me... Your most welcome to try.

*Draws his sword*
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2007, 17:03

Izzy Put The Arrow Back Into Its Pouch And Put Her Bow Over Her Shoulder And Sat Down With Her Legs Crossed And Her Hair Witch Had Stoped Playing In The Wind And Now Rested Down To Her Waist Her Deep Blue Eyes Looked Up At Dwar As He Called Him Self "Well Once I Was An Elf, But Now ... Im Part Elf, Vampire And Part Human, Mabey A little Bit Deamond But It's Alright I Have Controll Over My Darker Side So Ur A Zerafan Hmm Intresting Ive Never Hread Of Ur Kind Befor For Tell Me Dose Ur Blood Taste Nice?" She Chuckled At Her Own Joke And Looked At Dwar Again And Smiled At Him "Well Are You Gona Put Ur Sword Away, And Sit And Talk To Me ?" As She Was Talking The Wind Picked Up And Her Hair Started Flying Around Izzy Suddenly Felt Tierd And Cruled Up To The Tiger Who Lay Next To Her And Fell Into A Deep Sleep As The Sun Came Over The Horrisen.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2007, 17:11

*Dwar withdraws his sword and looks down at izzy*

Go on and sleep.. you will get your aswears in time...

*Dwar looks at his wolf*

Stay here and watch over her... I'll come back as soon as possible... I have not heard much about these... vampires... I have to go and see if i can find it in any of my books.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2007, 16:53

*Dwar walks away leaving his wolf behind*

Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24 2007, 11:22

"zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz" Izzy sleepted she lay still apon the soft summer grass witch blew in the wind the tiger sleept next to izzy they were in peace once hours past and the sun started to set izzys sleepy eyes opened and looked out at the world and only seeing the wolf looking over her "hmmm i must have fallen asleep i wonder where that staringer went" she muttered to her self
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24 2007, 17:07

The wolf who havent done anything but watching Izzy all the time suddenly turns to the east. And out comes Dwar with some kind of backpack with him. He walks up to the side of his wolf and looks at Izzy, and sais with a low and quite soft voice:

" I see your awake... I'll give you an advice... do not linger here, something has awaken.
what ever they are they destroyed a village not far from here... I belive they are looking for something."
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 21:09

Hitman rushed out from the bushes and tackled Dwar in the back with his shield. Dwar fell to the ground and rolled away drawing his sword.

"Who is this stranger!? Is he trying to hurt you Izzy?" I said. Izzy screamed something i didnt really quite understand and rushed against me. She punched me in the stomach and took my sword away from me. " Why did u do that for?!" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2007, 07:35

Izzy took hitmans sword and stabed the wolf in the head as it lunged at hitman then quickly throwing a consealed dagger at dwarofwaw hitting him in the chest, not killing him just hurting him she looked at hitman and gave him his sword back, "Did you destroy the village hitman ?" Izzy asked as she moved to dwarofwaw taking the dagger out and she put her lips to his wound and drunk the blood that flowed from it, after it stop bleeding she backed away from dwarofwaw "You had the chance to kill me when i sleepted but you didn't so there fore i will not take ur life, her tiger came up to izzy who quickly jumpted on it's back and she looked up at the moon waiting for hitmans reply the wind picked up and her hair blew in the wind, she was wareing a dark red corrset and a blue shrit her blue eyes had a slight glow in the moon light.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2007, 16:12

Dwar looked up at Izzy with a quite evil looking smile and said with a low, dark voice:

" Perhaps i was not careful enough but atleast with my blood in your vains... Let's see for how long you'll last.

Dwar takes up a blue shining stone from his pack and says a few words. suddenly both he and the body of his wolf disapears.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 05:31

Izzy Just Smiled At Dwarofwaw's Threat And Then Sat Down On A Near By Rock And Closing Her Eyes
"What Did You Mean By That Mr Dwar, Oh Yes I Can See What You See And I Know Where You Are I Can Even Talk To You In Ur Mind You See Ur Blood Dose Flow Through Me But It Gives Me Some Concetion To Ur Self"
Izzy's Voice Ecohed In Dwarofwaws Mind
Then She Opened Her Eyes And Walked Back To Where Hitman Was "Are You Ok?, We Must Hunt Dwarofwaw And Fast I Need Awnsers" Izzy Was Now Helping Hitman To His Feet And Handed His Sword Back To Him Sorry For Taking It.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 11:30

Meanwhile at a cave to the north Dwar is prepairing to leave to somewhere else.

Dwar mumbles to himself: "If that demon indeed know where i am i can not linger here... But my wounds are slowing me down, i got to be prepared to fight this time.

Dwar goes deeper into the cave and walks up in front of a big stone.
He draws his sword and smashes the stone into pices.
In the pices of the stone there is lieing a black sword with markings on it saying: "I am the blade of the thousand forgoten, slayer of deathbringers, let the vampires call out my name in there last words: Aegil."

Dwar picks up the sword and looks at it saying with a low voice: "So Khonadar sent me the blade of the slayers... Perhaps then... I'll get to kill that demon before my blood does it...

Dwar walks of to the north in direction to the former Zerafan keep.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2007, 10:56

Izzy Sat In Her Preficetly Drwn Pentagram And Place Some Crystals In The Right Places And Begain The Spell, She Cut Her Wrist And Let Some Blood Spill On To A Spot On The Pentagram "My Enmeys Blood And Mine, Let Me Attack Him From With-in" The Crystals Glowed Bright Blue And Izzy's Body Became A Neon Blue Vapor And It Rushed Through The Air Untill It Came Apon Dwar And Entered Throught His Nose Into His Body, Dwar Fell To The Ground Choking And After A Minutie Had Past He Got His Breath Back, And Got Up
"Now Ur Blood Cannot Kill Me And Neather Can You With Out Killing Ur Self Now I Want Awnsers As I Cannot Leave Ur Body Till I Can Cure My Self Of Ur Blood Now Would You Care To Explain!" Dwar Hread This In His Mind
As He Fell To The Ground With A Strong Pain In His Chest Causeing His Vistion To Fade Untill His Vistion Went Black And He Pasted Out And Waking With In His Own Mind, Izzy's Blue Eyes Were Looking Stright At Dwar "Now We Have Some Time To Talk" She Crossed Her Legs And Closed Her Eyes Relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2007, 14:14

" So you want answears? I'll give you some... We Zerafan are demon slayers... our blood has been blessed by Khonadar if a demon as yourself would drink it as you did... It's slowly turned into ashes! Now there is one cure... But im afraid only a Zerafan can get acces to it... And i would rather die then give you the cure and let you keep on destroying this world!
So what prevents me from just killing myself... And at the same time kill you."
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

Male Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2007, 14:34

Mean while Rick the forggoten one was searching is way into another world where he was teleported by the female orc he was again back in the real word where he was hunted by beast he was running trough the forrest and think about how long he could make it! he runs and he heardt the sound of the beasts comes closer and sudenly he tought of the secret of the forggoten lair he must as quick as he can go there he knew the powerfull source had some wepons left and if somebody tought them the source will return. and he will be part of it because he is a forgotten he sacrefise himself for his friends in as he came closer to the cave he felt his hand was riped off all over him where spiders eating on him as he was almost there only a hand was left and felt on the sword of The Demona Santia has he felt it he became back to his old form but now only with a evil mind.... and not thinking to his friends....
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodead.com
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 13:36

Izzy's Mind Was Intastanly Disconnected From Ricks And She Felt Something Was Wrong With Him "A Pitty Im Not A Deamond Then Zerafan, ur Blood Won't Effect Me But I Have A problem My Friend I Have Some Sort Of Power To Commuinate With People Who I Have Drunkn There Blood I Drunk Some Of Ricks In Secret But Now I Cannot Feel Him I Think He May Be Dead Or Worse Can You Help Me Zerafan ?" The Blue Vapour Came Out Of The Zerafan And Izzy Reappered Into The World Sitting On The Ground Legs Crossed And Tears Running Down Her Red Checks And Her Hair Was Now Still And Covered Most Of Her Face She Looked Up Into The Zerafan's Eye "please Help Me Find Him" She Whispered Her Blue Eyes Then Looked Back At The Ground And The Sun Came Over The Horrison And She Fell Into One Of Her Deep Sleeps In Her Dream She Saw Rick Standing On A Rock Alone Nothing But A Rock Him And Her, She Pinched Her Self And Felt The Pain Was She Awake ? No In A Dream She Walked Up To Rick, "Are You Ok Rick?" He Did Not Awnser Then She Awoke Again Lieing On The Ground She Shivered And Stood On Shakey Legs Hugging The Zerafan "I Am Affad My Friend Is In Troble" Then Every Thing Turned Black And She Fell To The Ground.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 23:27

Dwar sits down by Izzy to check if shes alright. he place his hand on her forehead and mumbles something, and Izzy opens her eyes.

A Zerafan never helps a creature of more... darker nature.
However it is also a Zerafans law to help those who is in need, there for i will help you.
But im afraid my powers are a bit.... Diminished.
You see Khonadar gave everyone of his most loyal servents with a gourge.
A gourge is a a magic animal who grants the Zerafans some extra... Abilitys.
However my gourge was a wolf.
The same wolf you killed... so i guess i'll have to help you with what powers i got left.
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

Male Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01 2007, 00:20

meanwhile rodead was raised from his bones and restored by the source which he had set free he noticed that evrywhere he saw things it was dead or it looks like it was dead. it was crypy as far as he knows is the source the great leader and his best friend so what should izzy notice if the source leader was playing with ricks mind should he ever get free and get his mind back?...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodead.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever One Help Make A Story :)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next