Clan RGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan RGM

Clan forum For clan RGM (WarcraftIII Frozenthrone)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever One Help Make A Story :)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

Female Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2007, 12:43

Izzy Was Covered In Blood And More Sprayed Arcoss Her Face As Her Katana Sunk Deep Into A Mans Throat She Hoped Dwar Would Come Soon She Ducked A Over Extended Thrust And Cut Arcoss Anthors Back Paralising Him She Stomped Down Hard On His Head Killing Him Her Vampire Strenght Incressing With Every Drop Of Blood She Pulled One Of The Other Men Towards Her And Sunk Her Fangs Deep Inside His Neck Then A Club Hit Her And She Fell To The Ground Looking Up At A Smiling Man She Waited For The Finshing Blow Her Strengh Weekend For The Time Being While She Regained Controll Of Her Mind She Looked Up As The Axe Swung Down In Slow Moution Was This The End She Wondered.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2007, 16:42

Suddenly an arrow hit the axe in the mans hand. as the axe flew away from Izzy and the man another arrow came right in the mans stomach. As he looked down to the south to see who shot the arrow he saw Dwar runing toward him. Dwar threw the bow away and drew his sword and cut the head of the man. As he kept fighting incoming barberians he said to Izzy: "You will not die today my friend. the prophecy has been change. I will not let the gods controll my life and neither should you."

Dwar fought for his life against the great hordes of barberians hardly knowing who was his ally and foe. as the sun began to go down the battle seemed to be over, they had won. All the men cheered of joy congratulate eachother for a well fought battle.
As Dwar walked around by all the corpses keeping his eyes open for Izzy an arrow flew as from no where right in Dwars chest. Hardly breathing he said: "Apearently... you can not change the prophecy..." and he fell down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12 2007, 13:48

Izzy lay in a pool of her own blood her eyes unfocosed her breathing slow and uncontrolled she hread dwar cry out in pain a single tear ran down izzys check clearing a path in the blood and drit from the nights fighting it was warm against her cold skin then all she could hear was the thump of her hart beating deep in her chest she got up against protesting mucels she saw dwar and then looked to where the shooter was with the rest of her stienght she drew her katana and threw it at the shooter it landed in the mans sckull and she looked at dwar her imortality faded "What stienght i have pass it on to him and let him be spared" She cryed out to the gods as she drew her Kelvast blade and stabed it deep into her hart her eyes faded and closed she fell to the ground amoungst the mud and dirt and death hung heavly apon the air her soul drifted into the stars to take its place in the univers looking down apon dwar as he drew breath and became healed "I will watch over you my king" Dwar hread izzys voice apon his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12 2007, 18:05

Dwar stood up on his feets and looked down on his hands saying: "I'm Alive... Izzy... No..."

Zuko came runing toward Dwar and said with an eaised voice: "My lord, your alive! The gods must have blessed you!"
Dwar looked at Zuko and said: "The gods had nothing to do with this... this is the work of an angel." Dwar looked at Izzys dead body and said to Zuko: "Bring her body to the keep and bury the corpses of our soldiers..."
"But what about the corpses of the barberians?..." Zuko said.
Dwar got a disgust look on his face and said: "Gather them up in a pile and burn them all!"

When all the dead was buried and burned Dwars army started marching back to the keep.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2007, 14:07

The Sun Was Setting Apon The Hills A Red Light Was Cast Over The Land Where So Many Had Died And Izzy's Heart Beated Slowly In Her Broken Chest Her Eyes Heavy But She Was Recovring From Her Death Her Body Regenirating Quickly Not One Of Dwars Men Or Him Noticed As They Marched Down The Path Towards His Mighty Keep Her Voice Whispered In Dwars Mind "My King I Still Serve You While My Hreat Beats".
'Lucky My Hreat Stayed Intact For I Can Always Regenirate With It Still Whole' Izzy Thought.
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2007, 18:39

As Dwar heard Izzys voice in his head he suddenly stoped, and looked around him.
And he started walking again. They had arrived to keep and all the men walked back to there homes to rest. As Dwar entered his keep a man quickly ran up to him saying:
"My lord! The corpse of the woman you asked us to bring back... We was to go and burry her but... She's not dead! It's a miracle, her heart still beats."
Dwars eyes got wide open and he said: "What?! Where is she?"
"She's in the main hall my lord."
Dwar runed quickly to the main hall where he saw izzy lieing on a small bed.
He ran up beside here and said: "Izzy?... Can you hear me?..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever One Help Make A Story :)   Ever One Help Make A Story :) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever One Help Make A Story :)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6