Clan RGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan RGM

Clan forum For clan RGM (WarcraftIII Frozenthrone)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue-Eyed-Devil
Blue-Eyed-Devil

Female Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want Empty
PostSubject: Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want   Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 14:59

Hey Im Izzy and im from new zealand i like baking and sports and love meeting new friends, my favorite flower is dafidals (they sooo cool Very Happy ) and i like wc3 it's fun , but going out to parties and getting drunk a bit more fun espally with whiped cream and chocolate sause makes an intresting night well that me Izzy well my real names Izzabel But call me Izzy plz.
flower flower
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want   Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19 2007, 13:10

Hey, im Micke... Well my real name is Mikael but call me Micke. I like wc3 ALOT but also other games like Warhammer 40 000 dawn of war and stuff. Ofcourse i dont always sit on the comp (Thou i do it alot^^) I also like to hang out with my friends visiting Malmö and stuff. Cuz i only live in a small village called Vellinge:( My favourite sport is probably boxing, thou i havent trained it for a while now Razz Anyway, thats me. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanrgm.forumotion.com
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want   Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19 2007, 21:09

Hey, my name is Mikael, but everyone calls me Micke.
But you can all just call me: "The man"
...Nah just call me Dwar, It gets easier that way.

I like playing Wc3, and Lord of the rings online.

I also like hanging out with my mates starting truble and fun things like that. ^^

I also LOVE the lord of the rings movies and books of course.

And thats all from me for this time have a great life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want   Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Introduce Ur Self Here If You Want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan RGM :: talking about... :: Chatting-
Jump to: