Clan RGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan RGM

Clan forum For clan RGM (WarcraftIII Frozenthrone)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1k.Truths
new guy
new guy
1k.Truths

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-06

NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Empty
PostSubject: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2007, 00:37

i just played it, and is has a great design. there are many quests to do which is more fun than just grinding and recommend areas for lvlranges.

done all quest in first area and got lvl 6 cleric now. then we moved to next area but was rly hard couse only me and a druid was left.

wanna try out game again with bigger group

it seems pretty new and isn't finished already but so far it just lokks like gonna be my next favorite.

check out: http://treklabel.com/tkok/

edit: yes its buggy and not all heros are avaiable now; u start with only 4 spells, but can gain more doing the questline. there will be more maps where u can take your hero to and lvl above 35. and creeps are rly hard if u play alone.

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06 2007, 18:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jacco
starter
starter

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2007, 01:43

i dled it hope its good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2007, 12:07

wow the screen shots are very good only a bit much fog hope that isnt in the game anyway
rodead and me need to work much more on it to make it a good rpg >< but really nice looking screenshots

dubble post edited admin

rodead and me go play it right now its really nice looking hope the abilities is nice also

trip post edited admin

ehm i did say somthing earlyer but i am not so happy of the new one now ok i tell you how this game is

-nice terrain (really nice)
-imbalanced
-bad spells
-few spells
-good icons
-no models (first camp only watchtower and some more)
item bugs(if u pick up something u cant find it back lol! )
-i cant find any shops

well some things are just new things buggies but even if it is fixed its still dont be a very nice game because the few spells)

the first creeps have dubble life then you -.-

so it isnt really nice for me but u can check it out

and this was only the beginning ....

Last edited by on Sun Jul 22 2007, 11:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanrgm.forumotion.com
m4sk.gr

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2007, 17:30

Good RPG but needs work.The bad thing is that u cant choose all heroes and max level only 35
Back to top Go down
wilmer

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2007, 19:52

i like the rpg very much becouse of the nice gameplay but i was disconnected...
so my hero was gone... Mad
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2007, 20:17

but the load code doenst even work so u can save if u want but u cant get it back its enoying that they are stil working with the other heroes but with 3 players its totaly good game only few things i dont like are the less drops and the load save that dont work Razz

anyway it can be a nice rpg

p.s. druid owns ^^
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 23:39

I like World of warcraft rpgs...

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 17:36

Warrior + druid = überfuckinpwnage

Fear me

Last edited by on Sun Jul 22 2007, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killer_of_life
killer_of_life

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 17:54

i remember it tht we used tkok as a clan game ad evry1 left it at the begiing
Back to top Go down
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2007, 18:05

well... Tkok is a really good rpg, but it's not finished... I hope when it is finished that we all can gather around and play it Smile btw I got a lvl 21 warrior x)

dubble post edit by admin

Warning for druid!

Druid is bugged! After a while if u do bear form/wolf form ure items/stats/dmg/armor will be bugged to the better or the worse... But the real bad part is that u cant save when it happens! Just so u know Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05 2007, 10:47

there is a new version of tkok and abilitie buggs probaly work better now and loading abilities from thunami also probaly works
Back to top Go down
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 20:30

they got a 1.05c now, mostly bug fixes and some other in this version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor   NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW: Kingdom of Kalimdor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan RGM :: rpg's :: The Kingdom of Kaliron-
Jump to: