Clan RGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan RGM

Clan forum For clan RGM (WarcraftIII Frozenthrone)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what means the black road?

Go down 
+5
michael
killer_of_life
AlRappy
jacco
Hitman94
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-07-02

what means the black road? Empty
PostSubject: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2007, 11:08

for me it is way much lag somethimes i cant even get in the game or out xD so ineed to start all over the comp :S even when i enter the chat in game so when u are gathering players then it always take somthing like 20 seconds to come in

and when i forgot to copy my code in load i cant do it because i wont make it and osmethimes icant go to main screen :/ and in the game igot chance of lagging out because the fast loading chars after each other Neutral bounce

but it is a nice one but itsn ot the best rpg for me but not the best one it has no story for me and i prefer long way walking to hard lands ^^ that give for me a little sotry also i guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanrgm.forumotion.com
jacco
starter
starter

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2007, 12:54

black road for me pwns it is a sooo good rpg i never have my code wrong or lagg on my pc:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: ...   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2007, 13:49

still it has no story and i got a old comp >< anyway u jsut cna kill whatever u liek and feed anyone u like it has no road or osmthing to walk far to fight with good creeps
Back to top Go down
AlRappy
starter
starter
AlRappy

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2007, 14:24

What it means? ^^ It means there's this dark road where all these demons come from to destroy athens ofc! And there are these tiny little heroes like little old warlock who can kill the huge dark god Hades and his wife... all alone!
Back to top Go down
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2007, 18:09

Black road is about defeating all of evil... Isn't that obvious? But still yea Black road has its bad sides... Like some heroes are way overpowered Exclamation
Back to top Go down
killer_of_life
killer_of_life

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06 2007, 22:56

it means tht its just a road builded by some maroons with a problem with colours
or maybe tht u know black its actually not a colour of good ppl its more the color of darkness and its a guide to athes for the minions (it also hurts when u standing on it u know tht firy thing)
Back to top Go down
michael
new guy
new guy
michael

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2007, 22:25

TBR ownz i got 2 heros a ranger lvl 147 and a warlord lvl 144 or somthing but my warlord's items sux a bt
and they should get out that little lag hero
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 11:15

sheepy tbr sux :> u only can kil lwhatever u want it has no story quests are just killing things what u normal do and it isnt really hard to train bosses arnt hard either and if ur newb u are only feeded and not much spels but thats why i dont really like tbr and why i never gonna play it anymore because the lag

when i enter the game i alredy got massive lagg i need to wait 15 seconds to come in the game and5 minute to quit the game and somethimes i cant quit or get in then my pc is crashed agai nwith that game... its just the lag and it has no storie making me say that Mad
Back to top Go down
Dwarofwaw.
forum member
forum member
Dwarofwaw.

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 23:06

Ow Terror you always got complains....

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 13:22

y and u always peace out and we alredy know that now and i aint saying anything of that

btw u wanna have a offline chieft then?
i just love the clan like everyone does.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2007, 23:42

yea... right, i love it... Twisted Evil

Just joking Wink The clan owns so far and we all know it Very Happy I just think that we would need atleast one more shaman... Atleast while rodead is on vacation bounce
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2007, 14:59

hmm yeah i made killer once shaman but he need to grow up more and i alredy have a 3th shaman only he is on holiday for 4 weeks this is like the first week only well if he comes back i wil lsee but then he mabye will be shaman iam talking about apg-mylove
Back to top Go down
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16 2007, 19:08

ofc i know who ure talking about Wink
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2007, 12:18

its just that everyone is on holiday andi need a shaman who can host mabyevery much online but the best thing is helping ppl with things and mabye burger man if he likes to help more ppl with hosting like he is doingn ow with me today we give it another shot yester day ieneded to go :S
Back to top Go down
burgerman3
burgerman3

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2007, 12:20

well i want to host. if i have the maps. ussually i even dont know it buth i dl them.
and terror im gonna help till u can host.xD maybe if i come to the netherlands ill coem overXD
Back to top Go down
Hitman94
Admin
Admin
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2007, 12:22

lo lwell idont tink thats needed hey can u help me now i cant get u in warcraft since uwere afk
Back to top Go down
Godlike_99
new guy
new guy
Godlike_99

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 05:24

The Thing About The Black Road Is They Need To Kick All The Black Homeless People Of The Road !! Muhahahaha And By The Way I Am Godlike So All You Can't Go To Heven Only Girls Aloud And Me Ofc All For ME ^^ Hahahaha U All Go To Hell And So Do All The Black Homeless People on the black road omfg it's black ><

2th post :

You Know You Love The DodgeViper U Love It More Than Ur Mother
It's Only The Best Car Ever Made It's A Godlike Car ^^ That Runs Over All The People on the black road
Back to top Go down
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 20:29

u get all the girls? then u get the fat and ugly ones too :p and ure own mother, wouldnt it be creepy to ahve sex at the same place as ure mom? Razz
Back to top Go down
Rodead
Admin
Admin
Rodead

Male Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2007, 17:30

lol Hitman94 is jaloes and never had sex thats what i say from your post maybe you are ugly? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rodead.com
Hitman94

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2007, 19:48

:O How dare u tell me i'm ugly >Sad :'( Cuz im not Razz ok ok so i never had sex? so what, not many 13 year old boys in sweden has had it at that age Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what means the black road?   what means the black road? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what means the black road?
Page 1 of 1